Back pain can give you sleepless nights and even prevent you from enjoying normal day to day activities. Back pain will have an enormous adverse effect on your quality of life and lead to frustration and depression, if left untreated. If simple treatments are not successful in relieving your back pain, seeing a pain management specialist is vital.
If you are experiencing severe back pain that just won’t go away, it’s time to visit the Advanced Spine and Knee Hospital.
Diagnosis of Back Pain
Most common causes of back pain are due to simple mechanical conditions, like pain arising from the intervertebral discs, facet joints, muscles or other structures in the spine. There are other rare but serious conditions like disc herniation, vertebral fracture, infection, tumors etc. At Advanced Spine and Knee Hospital, we use advanced MRI scanning to fully investigate the cause of your pain. High resolution MRI scans reveal wear and tear changes in the structures of the spine, which are often amenable to simple conservative treatment. Getting the right diagnosis of your back pain is vital and major step for effective treatment. At Advanced Spine and Knee Hospital, we can offer:
- A full assessment by pain management specialist
- Detailed case history concentrating on your back pain
- spinal and neurological – thorough examination
- High resolution MRI Scans
- Our renowned Second Opinion Service.
Treatment of Back Pain
Pain specialists at Advanced Spine and Knee Hospital understand the underlying causes for back pain, as well as the varying ways it can affect patients. Treatment is customized specifically for each individual patient and you are free to ask as many questions as you need. We can provide you with:
- A full explanation of your back pain
- Individual treatment plans, based on acute or chronic pain
- Multidisciplinary care
- The latest analgesic medications
- Multimodal analgesia
- Specialist orthopaedic therapy and rehabilitation to improve the physical functioning of your spine
- The latest minimally invasive pain management procedures for back pain
- Advanced procedures like facet joint and sacroiliac joint radiofrequency denervation
- Surgical consultation, if needed
To get relief from back pain, correct diagnosis is the first and major step. The sooner the problem is accurately identified, the sooner your targeted treatment plan can begin. At Advanced Spine and Knee Hospital, we have provided countless back pain sufferers with a way out.