If you have suffered with neck pain, you know how exhausting it can be. The stiff muscle pain will deprive you of a good night’s sleep.
Patients with neck pain are often misdiagnosed, which in turn leads to wrong advice and treatment. The problem can get worse over time, leaving you with persistent pain and decreased mobility of head and neck. Patients can be treated effectively and move on to happy, pain free lives, with the right diagnosis and treatment. So, if you are suffering with neck pain, it is recommended to see a specialist pain doctor.
Diagnosis of Neck Pain
Right diagnosis and treatment will give you effective and successful result for the neck pain. At Advanced Spine and Knee Hospital, our pain specialists specialize in diagnosing the cause of your pain. With us you can expect:
- A full assessment by pain management specialist
- Head, neck and upper back – thorough examination
- High resolution MRI scans
- Our renowned Second Opinion Service.
- Detailed case history focusing on the problem(neck pain)
Treatment of Neck Pain
We know that every patient is unique and requires a different approach to their treatment. Doctors at the Advanced Spine and Knee Hospital work closely with you to ensure all your symptoms are understood. Patients are encouraged to ask as many questions as they need. We can provide you with:
- A full explanation of your neck pain.
- Personalized treatment plans.
- Access to the latest anti-inflammatory and analgesic medications.
- Specialist physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Cervical facet joint blocks.
- Cervical facet joint radiofrequency denervation (RF) treatment.
- Cervical epidurals.
- Surgical consultation, where indicated.
Effective treatment begins with expert diagnosis. At Advanced Spine and Knee Hospital, we are specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of neck pain and have helped countless numbers of patients to achieve pain free lives.